Wednesday, February 04, 2015

Competence

There is a tension I have come to live with. One one hand I am a proponent of the concept of letting those who are good at what they do, do it. So if you need the car repaired, let the mechanic do it. If the roof needs fixed or plumbing needs to be done, call the professionals. On the other hand, my natural inclination is to try to figure out how to do it myself, which I often do.

However there are some things that, without any doubt, are best left to knowledgeable professionals. One of those things is insurance. And I have to give kudos to Tom Davenport at Blue Marsh Insurance. He is brilliant. He is focused. He understands the many options out there and has the ability to explain things in a very non-intimidating way. Then he can help filter it all to create a solution.

I am also a firm believer that when a good experienced is had, it is something we ought to be letting others know about it. Which I just did.

No comments:

Post a Comment